Deputy Director-Community Transformation
The University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute is currently accepting application for the Deputy Director for Community Transformation who will serve as a senior leader for the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program, a collaboration with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. This Deputy will lead the program’s work in the following areas:
· Building partnerships with organizations across the nation who are committed to building health in local communities;
· Providing tools and guidance to local communities who are advancing health improvement efforts;
· Creating and supporting a network approach to link partners and communities in these efforts;
· Learning and sharing lessons to accelerate local health building;
· Serving as an ambassador for building a culture of health
Successful candidates for this position will have strong skills in connecting vision with operations, managing complex projects, integrating work across a variety of programs, working with diverse partners from multiple sectors (including state or national philanthropies) and preferably a combination of both local and national experience.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=85410. To ensure consideration, applications must be received by September 30, 2016.